Frequently asked questions
How to create a tee / tote bag with my own design?
1. Send your design to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp (+61 413 516 216)
2. Let us know the position and dimension of your design
3. We will send a preview to you as soon as possible.
Once received your confirmation, we will do the rest for you.
Is there any limit of the print size?
In general, the default size range is up to 20cm x 20cm. However, depends on your design, we may be able to make it larger. To make sure that we offer the best quality of product to you, please contact our customer service for any special requirment.
How long does it take from placing the order to receiving my product?
- After the confirmation of your payment, we will send a preview of your product to you.
- Once you approved the product preview, then we can start to process right away.
- Usually it takes 2-3 business days to complete, the processing time is depended on the communication efficiency, design of the print and quantity of your order.
We offer 2 options of delivery for our customers.
The standard post time of AusPost is about 3 to 7 business days (depends on the area).
The express post time of AusPost is about 1 to 2 business days (depends on the area).
What is the thickness of your tee?
The thickness of a tee can be measured as GSM (grams per square meter). GSM is the fabric Quality Metric for t-shirts.
In general, a tee with high GSM means the tee has great durability and quality. In a nutshell, We can devide them into 3 levels.
150 - 160 GSM
Tee with 150 GSM is more like a promotional tee, its thin, lightweight and cheap.
180 - 200 GSM
This is a popular range of GSM of t shirt, it's lightweight but not very durable.
200 - 220 GSM
It's great for unisex or oversize style tee, it's thick, durable and can be washed for many times.
INKSPIRE aims to provide the best quality of product to our customer, all of our tee are 220 GSM so that you do not need to worry about the quality of our tees.
What type of format should I use for my own design ?
As the quality of print is our first pirority, in order to produce high-quality print to every customer, we highly recommend our customers to send their design to us in .psd / .ai / .png format.
In general, we also accept other formats such as .jpeg, .jpg and .pdf, however, the resolution of the image may be lower than those formats we recommended and it may result in a blurry print.